Cute ways I capture the relationship between father and child.
A dad has such a special bond with his children and it started the very first moment he met them. If you’re looking to book a “daddy and me” photo session with a newcastle family photographer in order to capture this wonderful bond, below are a few ideas I use to perfectly capturing these memories.
- If there’s anything that dad’s do better than most, it’s playing games and having fun with their children. If they love being outside, capture them playing on the swing or enjoying a game of hide and seek. If they would prefer to be indoors, let them build a puzzle together or play with their favorite toys.
- Snuggle up and relax. Get out a few blankets and books and have dad read to them on the floor or on a couch.
- Hugs and kisses. This is a great one for young children who love nothing more than to shower their dads with hugs and kisses. While this is a simple idea, it can make for some of the best photos.
- Take a stroll. Find a pretty location such as a lake or a park where father and child can take a walk. Capture them walking hand in hand or have your child sit on dad’s shoulders.
- Get close up. Close up, portrait shots of their faces are a beautiful way to capture the similarities between father and child.
When planning your “daddy and me” photo session, choose a setting that allows your children to feel comfortable and where they most enjoy spending time with their dad.
If you are ready to book your photo session please get in touch to check dates and location availability[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]